[BlueObelisk-discuss] Wiki editing reminder
Noel O'Boyle
2012-08-30 10:56:45 UTC
As a reminder, wiki editing is open to anyone with a SourceForge
account. Just log in to your SF account and try to edit the wiki. If
it doesn't work, email this list to be whitelisted by an admin.

- Noel
Peter Murray-Rust
2012-08-30 11:12:34 UTC
Post by Noel O'Boyle
As a reminder, wiki editing is open to anyone with a SourceForge
account. Just log in to your SF account and try to edit the wiki. If
it doesn't work, email this list to be whitelisted by an admin.
Thanks!! I have so many mailing lists /wikis I can't get access to I
didn't realise the simplicity of this
Post by Noel O'Boyle
- Noel
Peter Murray-Rust