[BlueObelisk-discuss] First BlueObelisk article now OpenAccess
Christoph Steinbeck
2015-04-14 15:47:15 UTC
Dear friends,

with great pleasure I announce that we have liberated the foundational BlueObelisk article published in 2006:
J. Chem. Inf. Model., 2006, 46 (3), pp 991–998
DOI: 10.1021/ci050400b

The article is now published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the author and source are cited.

Among other things, this means that we can now attach the article to this email, which we do :)

Kind regards,

Christoph Steinbeck and Egon Willighagen
Noel O'Boyle
2015-04-14 19:10:41 UTC
*applause*

Dear friends,
--
Dr. Christoph Steinbeck, Head of Cheminformatics and Metabolism
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI), European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Marcus D. Hanwell
Peter Murray Rust