[BlueObelisk-discuss] BODR updates
Egon Willighagen
2013-08-04 20:21:48 UTC
Hi all,

just a quick ping that I have been working on updating BODR,
addressing outstanding issues, updates for recent element namings, and
going through CDK and Kalzium bug reports to see what is relevant for
the next release.

Please note the following:

1. if your project uses BODR data, please check if you have patches
and/or bug reports that need to be applied to and reported with BODR
2. please note that the license of the next release will be CCZero
instead of MIT as we used before, as discussed about 18 months ago.

I will try to make a BODR 10 release due in a week or two.

Egon
--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher
Egon Willighagen
2013-08-23 19:56:44 UTC
On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Egon Willighagen
Post by Egon Willighagen
I will try to make a BODR 10 release due in a week or two.
BODR 10 is now available from SourceForge for download:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bodr/files/bodr/10/

Thanks to all that contributed to this release: Daniel Leidert and Jean Brefort.

Egon
--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher