[BlueObelisk-discuss] BO dinner at the Fall ACS in Denver
Rajarshi Guha
2011-08-15 15:57:02 UTC
Hi, with the Fall ACS coming up in two weeks, are there any BO'ers (or
BO'ers to be) who'd like to meet up for dinner?

If so, could somebody with edit permissions set up a page on the BO
wiki to list interested people. Also, suggestions for a dinner venue
in Denver would be welcome
--
Rajarshi Guha
NIH Chemical Genomics Center
Noel O'Boyle
Rajarshi Guha

Noel O'Boyle
Antony Williams
2011-08-15 16:22:25 UTC
Depending on when it is I'd like to attend. I'd list me as a BO supplier based on previous comments :-)

Antony Williams PhD, FRSC
VP Strategic Development
ChemSpider, Royal Society of Chemistry
Phone: +1 (919) 201-1516
SMS: +1 (919) 336-5622
Fax: +1 (509)-275-6696

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material. It may not be relied upon or disclosed to any other person without the consent of the RSC. If you have received it in error, please contact us immediately. Any advice given by the RSC has been carefully formulated but is necessarily based on the information available, and the RSC cannot be held responsible for accuracy or completeness. In this respect, the RSC owes no duty of care and shall not be liable for any resulting damage or loss. The RSC acknowledges that a disclaimer cannot restrict liability at law for personal injury or death arising through a finding of negligence. The RSC does not warrant that its emails or attachments are Virus-free: Please rely on your own screening.
Rajarshi Guha