[BlueObelisk-discuss] Being an Open Source Software Maintainer
Peter Murray-Rust
2017-03-07 08:26:15 UTC
A good article on the challenges of maintaining and Open Source project:

https://nolanlawson.com/2017/03/05/what-it-feels-like-to-be-an-open-source-maintainer/

I have mentioned the Blue Obelisk and Doctor Who in the discussion.

BTW I think I am getting back to reading chemistry from PDFs in the
literature, including diagrams. Anyone seriously interested i contributing
or sponsoring this please contact me.
--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
+44-1223-763069
Zaharevitz, Daniel (NIH/NCI) [E]
2017-03-07 12:20:18 UTC
We have a use for chemistry recognition in the literature and would be interested in trying some things out.

DanZ

* Daniel Zaharevitz, PhD
* Chief, Information Technology Branch
* Developmental Therapeutics Program