[BlueObelisk-discuss] if you liked the Blue Obelisk profile page on ImpactStory ... (was: Impact)
Egon Willighagen
2014-08-23 09:34:43 UTC
Hi all,

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Egon Willighagen
https://impactstory.org/BlueObelisk
If you find your project missing (likely), please send me the DOI or
GitHub URL (please only for top level projects, so I list only
bioclipse.core).
Before summer I created this page and it had some updates. I'm
receiving updates and the weekly updates showing new impact that week
are pretty impressive:

https://impactstory.org/BlueObelisk?filter=has_diff

Now, ImpactStory (IS) is going commercial; that is, hosting costs and
they need sustainability, and their first focus is researcher
profiles. They asked me for options of Open Source projects without
funding, but they need convincing that should be part of their
business model.

So, if you like to keep making use of this IS page for Blue Obelisk
(and possibly for other OS projects in the future), please upvote this
feedback so that they can see how large the user base is (they asked
me to ask this):

http://feedback.impactstory.org/forums/166950-general/suggestions/6334989-is-profiles-for-open-source-projects

Egon
--