[BlueObelisk-discuss] Bioclipse 2.6 released
Jonathan Alvarsson
2012-12-21 17:18:10 UTC
Dear subscribers,

The Bioclipse team is proud to announce the release of Bioclipse version
2.6. The release contains New DS models, Improved aromaticity detection,
and Bioclipse-R (including R-models for DS), improved core stability based
on Eclipse 3.8 and support for Java 1.7, new installation processes for
Windows and Mac OS X, and numerous bug fixes.

Bioclipse 2.6 is available for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows and can be
downloaded from Sourceforge:

<
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bioclipse/files/bioclipse2/bioclipse2.6.0/>

A getting started instruction is available from:

<
http://pele.farmbio.uu.se/jenkins/job/Getting_Started/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/GettingStarted.pdf
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this version.

--
// The Bioclipse team

P.s. It is friday today... I sent this from the wrong e-mail account and
bounced everywhere. Sorry about that, and I hope it works better now. D.s
Peter Murray-Rust
2012-12-21 17:40:59 UTC
Congratulations

Steady progress is really important and appreciated.

P.
--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics